The ETHICORE Political Lobbying (hereinafter referred to as “ETHICORE”) family of websites (each “Website”) is provided as a service to clients, colleagues, and others for general information only. This information is not designed to provide advice or create a service vendor-client relationship. You should refrain from taking action based on its content. Please do not send us any confidential information until we have confirmed in writing that we represent or act for you. Unsolicited emails from non-clients do not establish a vendor-client relationship, may not be privileged, but and may be disclosed to others. Prior results and case studies do not guarantee a similar outcome in future representation.
- Chnages. ETHICORE may make changes to the Website and the Content and/or the services described on the Website at any time.
- Proprietary Rights. The Website and the Content are the sole and exclusive property of ETHICORE and/or its licensor/s. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Website or the Content other than as expressly authorized by ETHICORE in writing. You hereby acknowledge and agree that, as between ETHICORE and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the Website and the Content shall be owned exclusively by ETHICORE. Use of the Website or the Content in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement is prohibited. You further hereby acknowledge that any breache/s and violation/s of such prohibitions, including reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling or exploiting for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Website or the Content other than as expressly authorized by ETHICORE in writing (entitles ETHICORE and its licensor/s as the sole and exclusive owner of this Website and Content to institute legal actions and proceedings, criminal charges and copyright infringements against you for ANY loss/es incurred and damage/es suffered by ETHICORE and its licensor/s as a result of such violation/s and breache/s. This includes for purpose of seeking remedial actions, corrective measure and just compensation from you amounting to the value of such violation/s and breache/s and the value of loss/es incurred and damage/es suffered by ETHICORE.
- Permitted Uses. So long as you agree and comply with the terms of this Agreement, and unless this Agreement is otherwise terminated by ETHICORE, ETHICORE invites you to view and/or print a single copy of the Website and the Content. You agree that you will not remove or modify any acknowledgements, credits or legal notices contained on the Website or in the Content. Special terms may apply to some services offered on the Website and may be posted in connection with the applicable service, feature or activity. Any such terms are in addition to this Agreement and, in the event of a conflict, any such terms shall prevail.
- Additional Restrictions. You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device. You further agree that you will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it.
- About The Information On This Site. The Content available on the Website is intended to be a general information resource and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein. You should not construe ETHICORE’s publication of the Website as a warranty or guarantee of the quality or availability of any services. Any Content will reflect only English or Republic of South Africa legal principles (except where expressly stated otherwise).
- Links To Other Sites. The Website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. ETHICORE provides these links to other websites as a convenience, and use of these sites is at your own risk. The linked sites are not under the control of ETHICORE, and ETHICORE is not responsible for the content available on the other sites. Such links do not imply ETHICOREs’ endorsement of information or material on any other site and ETHICORE disclaims all liability with regard to your access to and use of such linked Websites.
- Links to ethicore.co.za. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and ETHICORE, you must adhere to ETHICOREs’ linking policy as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with ETHICORE’s name and trademarks; (ii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with ETHICORE; (iii) when selected by a user, the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Website; and (iv) ETHICORE reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Unauthorized use of any ETHICORE trademark, service mark or logo are prohibited, and may be a violation of state trademark laws.
- Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability.
a) THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ETHICORE MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.