Whether its anticipating imminent policy, legislation or regulation in the pipeline, developing counter-proposals and engagement strategies to constructively influence these and reach out to governmental, regulatory, parliamentary and political decision-makers; our experts haves the know-how to effectively and efficiently assist our clients to successfully navigate and achieve success in today’s complex governmental, parliamentary, political, legislative, regulatory and public policy environment.
1. Diagnostics, needs assessments and strategic reviews.
2. Strategy and campaign formulation, management and implementation.
3. Formulating submissions and presentations for key target audiences.
4. Represent our client’s interests, ideas, issues and concerns before key target audiences, stakeholders and decision-makers. This includes submission and representation before government departments, regulators, parliamentary committees and special commissions.
5. Providing client counsel, preparation and guidance.
6. Background research, analysis, monitoring, evaluation, insights and
7. Empowering and educating decision-makers and target audiences with evidence based information and facts to enrich decision-making processes.
8. Facilitating outreach, familiarity, relationship building, strategic position and awareness-raising.
9. Stakeholder mobilisation and coalition building.
10. Training, workshops and capacity building.
11. Lobbying supervision standards, protocols and codes.