We are professional and specialist advisors in government affairs, advocacy, lobbying, public policy, regulation and political communications, in multiple African markets.
We have cultivated a track record of providing our clients with tailored and customised strategies, solutions, counsel and advise in the following areas of expertise:
- Public policy, legislative, regulatory and political analysis and process at all levels of state and political institutions
- Monitoring, research and analysis on public policy, legislative, regulatory and political development
- Building political capital and positioning
- Government relations and Political engagement
- Advocacy , lobbying and campaign management
- Public affairs and political communications
Chosen partner and Member of the Fipra Group
Since 2013, we have been the chosen African partner to Fipra (Foresight International Policy and Regulatory Advisors) – the world’s leading and largest government affairs firm and global network, with a presence in more than 50 countries and 5 continent.
Our partnership enables our clients to benefit from an unmatched eminent pool of government and public affairs, public policy, regulatory and political experts across multiple industry sectors and practice areas. This uniquely positions us to support and service clients on public policy, regulatory and political opportunities and challenges facing them and converging across multiple markets.
Clients of both ETHICORE and Fipra benefit from our fully integrated offering combining unrivaled local and international expertise with global geographical reach and capability.
Our partnership is a first of its kind in our niche in Africa. This international recognition distinguishes ETHICORE’s professional services and expertise in Africa. It is a hallmark of trust in our ethical approach and the value system of our brand.